INTERN 3D + VR
BARCODE Architects is looking for a creative intern to join our 3D department. The work includes developing the use of new technologies to design and communicate architecture. Among these tools are virtual reality, video animations and advanced 3D modelling.
What we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of Rhino with V-Ray and Photoshop
- A hands-on approach
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Availability for at least four months
What we offer:
- Working experience in an international team
- The chance to develop innovative solutions to present and communicate architectural projects
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or tel. +31 10 4256650.
If you are interested in joining our office, please send a short portfolio and CV (in PDF, max. 10 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put in the subject line of your email ‘3D Intern’.
We are currently looking for motivated interns to extend our design team.
- Available for a minimum of 4 months
- Fluently English speaking
- Excellent Computer & Model skills
- Hands-on mentality
For inquiries send a single PDF (max. 6MB) containing your cover letter, CV, and Portfolio via email to: email@example.com. Please put your Name + ‘Intern Position’ in the subject line
We encourage spontaneous applications, since we are always looking to extend our team with highly creative individuals.
Please note: we try to respond to all inquiries but the number of applications we receive may at times prevent us from contacting candidates other than those shortlisted for an interview.